2005 Z1000 purchased new from BK. It's been a great bike for me, Oregon, Interior, and everywhere in between it's taken me in comfort. Unfortunately, a knee injury makes even this bike's foot peg height painful for me. Always full synthetic oil(currently Motul) since break in and meticulously maintained. This bike is bulletproof. Bike is in great shape. One scratch on tail section made by yours truly (I'm an idiot) otherwise mint. NEVER DOWN. Always garage kept. Great bike. Tons of power. Easy bike to ride. Never stunted but definitely ridden fast.
* 2005 Titanium with seat cowl
* HID slim ballasts lights on low and high beam
* Kawi 636 suspension (front and rear) from an 04 model ***Stock suspension on these things are ABSOLUTE CRAP. Long sweepers on OEM stuff and you'll be shimmying all over the place. If you buy a bike other than this, do this mod first for your own safety if you ride at all hard.
* 636 Tokico calipers
* Braided front lines with 636 radial master cylinder
* Dual Muzzy Stainless steel exhaust
* CRG Lanesplitter mirrors (not cheap knock offs) with machined barends
* HitJohn case and frame sliders (OEM case covers included)
* 15t sprocket (not installed) for more down low grunt
* Corbin front and passenger seats
* Kawi tall windscreen (OEM included)
* Laminar lip screen installed
* Heated grips relay mounted
* Talon alarm (non paging) included (removed from bike but working)
* Michelin Power Pilots with lots of life left 90%
* 636 front and rear signals (Mini turn signals included but not installed)
* Swingarm spools
* Givi rear rack (box not included)
I also have front and rear stands that can be negotiated into price.
Please email for phone number, better pics, or to see it in person.