03 R6

Thread: 03 R6

It was worth the wait Array Teknic's Avatar

03 R6

Just sat on the R6 at the local dealio, and I cant stop grinnin. First that bike is slick. The black out frame is da $#@! I think I like the silver/black the best and I was suprised by the riding position...thought it would be a lot more agressive but I found it pretty comfortable...but I only sat on it for about 1 minute till the dealer had to tear me off the bike Overall, nice bike, good quality, and slick a$$ styling. I never got to go to the vancouver motorcycle show and was wondering what everyone else thought about it...better then the Kawi and Suzy but I havent seen the Honda yet.....mmmm, after I sell my SV this may be the bike....but I just bought this bike, DOH.

Anyways, just had to vent, im still grining

2. Remove Advertisements

The silver and black '03m R6 is the sexiest bike ever. It makes me rethink my '02 blue and white R6. Oh well, someone will always make something cooler.

2006 Honda CBR 600RR
    the 03 R6 and CBR600RR have similar riding positions. What I found that makes it pretty comfortable was that the distance between the seat and the clipons was not as far as the kawi 6R or gixxer. it's less of a reach, so less stress on your arms.

mycall: i think your R6 looks better than the new one! hang onto it!
    (o'.'o) Thanks to Twinbros Racing for my avatar!

Livin' la Vida Loca Array Devon's Avatar
    On top of your elevator...
    You Betcha!
    The new R6 is FI, lighter, more agile and dead sexy. And I can't wait until 2004 so I can pick up a slightly used one (with the depreciation baked right in!).
    International Union of Elevator Constructors
    Local 82 Vancouver/Local 19 Seattle

ThyssenKrupp Team Seattle

Vertical Transportation Systems