Race License and entrence fee

Thread: Race License and entrence fee

Registered User Array jumpingjupiter's Avatar
    Street: CBR600RR Track: CBR600 F3

Race License and entrence fee

Howdy All,

Having trouble going in to the Westwood forum so I figured I would post my question here. More than enough westwood folks around.

I'm trying to budget for next years racing. I took the racer course at the end of last season but wasn't able to get a track bike till after the season ended. This season I want to squirle away a few nuts for summer time to cover the cost of a few novice races.

I can figure out a budget for variable expenses but I don't know the cost of the license or entrance/track fee. I don't think I will race every race in the season but I at least want to get out a few times.

Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements

Street:SV1000S Race:Ninja 250R, CBR600 F3, DRZ125
    I can't remember exactly but I think that the racing license (which is a once a year cost) is about $150.00. The raceday novice fees were about ~$100.00 a day. that should cover the one class, the entrance fee and the medical fee.
    Some people are like Slinkies ...
    Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

TwinBrosRacing <-click
    WMRC & PCMRC #19
    WMRC President

More throttle less brake Array jfviffer's Avatar
    Mom's Basement
    05 vfr(deer Bait), crumphet 800 r1200s
    with a race license you also get a discount on track days.. it all helps

2007 triumph daytona 675 race
    jaybo is pretty much on the mark.$150 for membership fee,$115 for novice.
    [COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"]wmrc#67 sponsored by Euro Forza,motorcycle world,[COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"]tap-moto,british imports.,Michelin tires.