Ladies Motorcycle gear! (Small Sizes)

Thread: Ladies Motorcycle gear! (Small Sizes)

Registered User Array
    BMW F800St

Ladies Motorcycle gear! (Small Sizes)

I am selling a bunch of womens motorcycle gear, all brand new, worn a handful of times. I have had to give up biking due to an injury. All of these were ordered online, its hard to find ladies stuff in town! The jackets fit like a normal womans small, i have a large chest and these still fit nice. The pants, I am 5'3 and 27 waist and they fit nice. This gear is all very flattering and high quality. Email me for more info or to make offers. The photos below are the actual colors. You can email me at

Scorpion Savannah Pants (Small, tight fit) - selling for $155 (never worn, Paid $200)
    Designed and manufactured to literally save your butt. * Heavy-duty ballistic nylon with mesh panels in non-impact zones to keep the rider cool in hot conditions. * Removable air guard windproof liner can be zipped in when the weather cools off. * Outer thigh adjuster and bootstraps provide a snug, aerodynamic fit. * An accordion panel at the rear waistline keeps the Savannah pant snug while riding.

Scorpion Nip Tuck Jacket - (X-Small) - selling for $155 (worn 5 times, paid $200)
    Built to keep the wearer cool and protected in the hottest conditions combines ballistic nylon and nylon mesh panels that let air in and perspiration out. CE approved ventilation armor guards all critical impact areas while it lets heat and sweat escape. A removable Airguard windliner can be zipped in when the weather cools off. Elastic corded adjustable provide a tailored fit and a clean flap-free aero ride.

Scorpion Elektra Jacket - (X-Small) - selling for $345 (worn twice, paid over $400)
    Thick and protective 1.1mm fully drum-dyed cowhide. * Long-waisted form-fitting with Perfect Fit adjustable sides for great looks and clean aerodynamics. * Exo-tec CE™ approved ventilated armor protects all impact areas while it lets heat and sweat escape. * Heavy-duty Exo-Stitch™ safety seams in critical areas to keep it all together. * Removable EverHeat® thermal liner helps regulate your temperature in cool conditions. * KoolVent® Twin-Zip high performance cooling system.

Last edited by tyukon; 01-27-2010 at 02:18 PM.