Medical Form for Westwood???

Thread: Medical Form for Westwood???

Registered User Array jumpingjupiter's Avatar
    Bike
    Street: CBR600RR Track: CBR600 F3

Medical Form for Westwood???

Stopped by the Westwood booth at the show and picked up the reg form. Filled it out, Photo copied my race school cert... then read the fine print. Anyone know what the medical form is all about?? Didn't get one at the show.

Still waiting for posting permission at the Westwood forum to ask the question there but figured I would have the answer quicker by posting here.

Hopefully, to get into my first novice race won't require a rubber glove and KY jelly.

Any info from the Westwood racers would be apreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    00 R6 Street 99 R6 Race
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpingjupiter View Post
    Stopped by the Westwood booth at the show and picked up the reg form. Filled it out, Photo copied my race school cert... then read the fine print. Anyone know what the medical form is all about?? Didn't get one at the show.

Still waiting for posting permission at the Westwood forum to ask the question there but figured I would have the answer quicker by posting here.

Hopefully, to get into my first novice race won't require a rubber glove and KY jelly.

Any info from the Westwood racers would be apreciated.
    http://www.wmrc.ca/documents/documents/2010WMRCReg.pdf

see page 3 and there's no medical exam required.

Beer League Racer/Asshole Array SnoDragon's Avatar
    Bike
    MTS1200S
    The medical form is handed out on the first track event held by the WMRC each year. The color of the form changes, and you must present that form to Tech in order to be allowed out on the track. So, when you get to the track for your first WMRC day, you will get it then.

If you know your blood type, family doctor, address of the doc and phone number, that would be a bonus too. Also next of kin or emergency contacts helps too.
    WMRC #42
    Sponsors:
    MSpeed Performance
    Motorcycle World
    RMR Suspensions

~If you can't change your situation, change your attitude. If you can't change your attitude, change your situation~

Registered User Array 105mmgunner's Avatar
    Bike
    2006 GSXR - Still love her!!
    It is just a form that you carry in your inside pocket incase you cant answer nay questions. On it is your doctor's name, where he is and contact information. Also contact info for someone who would be called should you end up unable to pack your stuff up. It is pretty common sense and every rider should have something like this on them when out, whether on the track or the street.

Cat Herder Array nickridiculous's Avatar
    Bike
    2004 SV650
    Don't forget a sandwich bag to put the form in. Otherwise it will tend to get soggy and fall apart inside your leathers.