- SIDI Vertigo Corsa Boots in Euro Size 41 / US 7.5
- Top of the line boots from SIDI for 08/09. Worn by various Moto GP riders like Colin Edwards, Chris Vermulen, & Loris Capirossi.
- In my opinion, the absolute best protection you can buy for your feet and ankles.
- Great condition. Used for one season, no odours.
- Minor wear on the hard armour and toe sliders. All straps, latches and zippers work perfectly.
- Bought for $599 + tax last year.
- I wear size 7.5 to 8 shoes normally and these fit me perfectly. You can try them on at many local stores that carry SIDI. Anything from the Vertigo line is sized similarly (Vertigo, Vertigo Air, etc.)
- Only $275. Still retails for $400 USD + shipping + duties + tax from the 'States. Local prices are close to $500 mark.