Tour Master Flex Motorcycle Riding Pants

Thread: Tour Master Flex Motorcycle Riding Pants

Squamish, BC
    1981 RD350LC

- SOLD - Tour Master Flex Motorcycle Riding Pants - SOLD -

- SOLD -

For Sale:

Near New condition Mens Tour Master (Cortech) Flex motorcycle riding pants. Size M, very adjustable.

Description as per their website...
    • 600 Denier Carbolex® shell converts easily to an Armor-Link Mesh shell, and vice-versa.
    • Phoslite® reflective piping helps to increase nighttime visibility.
    • Heat resistant material panels line the lower inseams to help protect the pants from engine heat.
    • Thigh length side zippers allow for ease of dressing.
    • Double stitched construction throughout.
    • Dual elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts and a 2-snap main closure.
    • Removable, CE approved knee armor with Tour Master's exclusive 3-Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor.
    • Stretch materials in the calf, inseam and knees provide flexibility and a performance fit.
    • Includes Tour Master's removable, 2-Stage Aqua-Therm® liner; the first stage is a waterproof/windproof liner, and the insulated second stage can be easily attached for additional warmth.
    • Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls, help to fine tune the fit.
    • Features an 8" pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket side included.
    • Can be combined with Tour Master Flex jacket.

Pants come with all three layers (Outer pant, Rain layer, warmth layer) all of which are removable and can be used in any combination as well as the mesh part being removed to circulate air better in summer months. Includes knee armor, thigh pads, rear end pads and both sides of the zipper on the lower back to zip to jacket. I still have the tags and there is barely any wear, only used a few times as they are too large for me.

120$ OBO, They were ~220$ New!
    I may be able to drop off in North van, maybe further. Depends on if we go for a ride or not.

- SOLD -
    Last edited by Dizo; 02-08-2010 at 06:36 PM.
    Squamish, BC
    Contact me for a Ride!