Master of Puppets
2001 ZX-6R - wrecked
Good bike for a streetfighter conversion or track bike rebuild. I highsided it in the rhubarb last season. I thought I'd try turning it into a track bike but I just don't have the time or the cash right now to bother.
- Subframe is fubar.
- All left side plastic is toast.
- Front plastic and fairing stay is toast
- Left clip-on busted off
- No ICBC claim. This bike still has clean title. If you were to rebuild it into a streetfighter you could sell without having a salvage title anchoring it.
- Tires are near new and still in perfect condition.
- The right side of the bike was untouched. Exhaust (stock) is completely damage free, and there is just a small bit of rash at the leading edge of the plastic.
- Motor is fine and runs well. About 68k km, though, so not low mileage.
- I don't believe the forks are damaged, but I haven't checked.
PM me for more info and pics.
I'm listening to offers.
Last edited by Comet; 02-15-2010 at 09:45 PM.