A HUGE thanx

Thread: A HUGE thanx

2008 CBR1000RR Array wrencher919's Avatar

A HUGE thanx

just wanted thank all my friends from the canyon carvers. wasn't that long ago i first met you all. since then alot has changed in my life.mostly my job.

it really makes me happy that evertime i do something with salmon arm honda to try to get this business going the first ones to show up and support us is the canyon carvers.

a big thanks!!!! i know i can't fail with all my friends standing behind me.

2. Remove Advertisements

level 1 'Tard Array Snapperhead's Avatar
    stolen/recovered now traded
    Uhm, you've had an impact on all of us I would say and it is the least that we can do. However, with that being said chances are pretty slim you'll see me on a red bike. (not out of the question, just slim)
    When life throws you a curve..... Brake late and drag the peg!

Registered User Array howattzer's Avatar
    best place on earth
    it's black
    Hi Wrencher,

Thank you for hosting. Always a good time. I will be on a red bike this year, however it is not made in Japan....
    I like my women like I like my scotch. Aged 18 years and mixed up with coke.

To torque or not? Array CaribooBC's Avatar
    100 Mile House
    94 Ducati 900 SS CR, 86 NS400R and 98 R1100S
    We are also on red bikes, unfortunately not from Japan either. Well except my old stroker. It was good to meet you last summer and when ever we pass through SA we'll stop in and say Hi and give you a chance to sell us something. We do the same with Snapper in Fruitloops. It's good to have a couple of sportbike friendly dealers (and their staff) in the area (not having to drive to the coast). Our local dealers up here are too focussed on Quads and Sleds and we are pretty much the only sportbikers in town so to be fair our locals have to market where the $$$ are.
    86 Honda NS400R Bone stock, 94 Ducati 900 SS CR Hot Rod, 98 BMW R1100S The Bagger.

2001 RC51
    If it hepls any, I really like my little red jap bike. Thanks for the invite.

Registered User Array
    2008 GSX-R750 and 2007 Aprilia RSV1000R
    Great time was had by all of my crew..Thanks Chris and Mike. Also Chris thank you for stealing the quad right out from under my son's and my butts, but you redeemed yourself and came back for us..thank you! Will see you soon...we need to talk parts for a pretty little chick bike so that I can ride this season! As for honda in our stable been done once will most be likely happen again! Thanks again guys it was nice to see everyone