What's the most important aspect of a bike to you?
... lousy 10 max option
Assume anything you don't check is standard... It looks OK, it handles fine with basic options etc two choices. Read the following as nothing exceptional comes without sacrifice or cost.
- Torque (Low end power delivery sacrificing top end).
- Horsepower (Top end power delivery sacrificing Low end).
- Long Service Intervals (trades cost/weight (shaft/belt, self adjusting sealing bits) for long periods between service)
- Safety Options (ABS, TCS, TPMS, lights etc).
- Features (gear indicator, voltmeter, temperature, gizmos etc)
- Tank Range (distance traveled on tank of gas increasing size or fuel efficient decreasing power)
- Operating Cost (fuel efficiency, low component cost, cheap maintenance)
- Storage (magnetic tank, panniers, topcase, tailbag options - large)
- Comfort (relaxed handlebar, seat, peg angles, handling, weather protection, heat etc)
- Sporting / Racing ability (lightweight, basic, aggressive, flickable, high powered)