anyone take the canada line?
What a load of bs:
1. None of the stations connect to the expo line (upstairs or downstairs would have been nice at least at ONE station)
2. the trains are too small (its about 1.5x the b-line bus size and its always crowded)
3. none of the stations are big. (you can't attach two trains at once)
4. translink (or whoever) send people around the world to research subway systems...and they still messed up the job.
5. it should had been built along Arbrutus/West Boulevard.
6. Thanks for screwing up #3 road for the 6th time.
If you work for translink (and or a planner) i've got a bone to pick with you.