Made a video

Thread: Made a video

Surrey, BC
    The Bench !

Made a video

I'm learning adobe premiere cause i'm making a video

So I made this just for fun,

I just took some clips I had on my harddrive and threw em together in order to learn how to edit video, and the result was cool enough to show others.

Coming this fall is a video Ive been filming for a couple years now,

- Appetite 4 Destruction event, with seth enslow, bubba, colin morrison and the metal mulisha crew, DIP's Grim showing us how real fighters fight

- Snow Jam footage including 1/4 pipe snowboarding and skiing, 1/2 pipe skateboarding and bmx, Concert footage of pennywise and dropkick murphies, also swollen members

- Local mountain footage featuring T.O.S.

- Fish, JB and the extreme riderz gang doing some stunts

- Kelly Piloting a famous 9 second vette. Also some of his killer sportbike 100mph catwalks and stoppies.

- Anthony's Killer loop that put him on crutches for a month

- Interviews and incar footage + runs of Vancouver's most killer stangs, (Old and new) EXCLUSIVE (HAHA)

- Drop dead hilarious rave footage, B-boy competitions etc

- Carshow footage, burnout footage, Landmark mission raceway footage including missions fastest pass ever! pro-mod, Top alky, top comp, CPSA, Westwood club's pro bike racing circuit

- Drunkenness, drugs, assholes, fights, riots, fireworks, etc.

- Moser dressed in Drag !

- soundtrack with music in it.

Video will be about 45mins to 1 hour long, and will be released for download (free) aswell as on DVD and vhs (for a small fee to cover burning costs)

Later this year (once I stop filming once summer is over) I'll be posting for anyone who wants to be in the video, and have some sort of talent, they can give me a copy of their footage and if it fits in I'll include it in there. Anything from riding to getting drunk and puking.

2. Remove Advertisements

can burned dvds be played on a ps2? if so i'll take a copy man...

im in the process of dl'n right now...

It no worky for me John....

its might take a bit....took 10mins for me on dsl

Thumbs up

'Catwalk'???? Shit man, are you in my age group?? I haven't heard that term used for awhile to check out the vid...

750, 600, 400
    ya no luck here either

Member #827 Array CrotchRocketeer's Avatar
    I just made a new XtremeRiderz video, but have no server to host it on. It's going to be part of a video I'm making calls BC Riders, VROOM Crew will be in it too