2007 Suzuki GSX-R 750 black $6500

Thread: 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 750 black $6500

Registered User Array logicbomb's Avatar
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R 750

Thumbs up 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 750 black $6500

* SOLD *
    * SOLD *
    * SOLD *

Looking to buy a truck sometime soon - gotta sell my baby.

She's a black and charcoal 2007 GSX-R 750 with 7837 kms. - obviously don't have enough time to ride it. Never raced, stunted, wheelied, stoppied, dropped, or taken to a track day. The bike has a salvage/rebuilt title but HAS NEVER been down. The bike was a stolen/recovery out of Calgary and the title comes from the owner being paid out shortly before it was recovered (so the insurance company put the bike up for sale to recoup their losses). I've priced her accordingly, but if there's such a thing as a mint rebuilt, this is it - check the pictures. The exhaust is the extremely light, deep-sounding titanium FMF Powercore GP. I'll include the stock exhaust as well. Also included in the sale are the passenger seat, passenger pegs, additional blue/white headlight bulbs, and a Vortex swingarm stand that I literally just took out of the plastic to take the pictures below. The bike has been maintained religiously by Bill at 5th Gear and chain lubed every third ride. I've also put on a D.I.D. Gold racing chain, Yoshimura rearsets (foot pegs), and brand new Bridgestone BT104 tires. Given nothing but Chevron 94. Stored in a heated garage. No nicks, scuffs, scratches...nothing. This bike has been babied.

Test rides only with full payment in-hand.
    Last edited by logicbomb; 03-10-2010 at 04:59 PM. Reason: SOLD