BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

New bike - pics

3K views 37 replies 28 participants last post by  copton 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here are a couple of pictures to prove it exists:

See less See more
#10 ·
Yes, super Corsa. Rode home in the rain today, no problems, but there was no standing water anywhere.
First ride in the rain for me on a sportsbike. I was a bit nervous, but no problems at all, the power is so smooth and controllable.
Only mods are a touring screen, sliders, alarm, gel seat, levers.
As to group rides - maybe late in the summer. I want to get used to this bike first and put on a few thousand km in the twisties.
Less chance of getting into trouble that way.

#13 ·
Yeah, I went to the Daytona party today.

#33 ·
Lu has one for sale in the bike section on this very site !!!............just sayin

I still have about 4 pieces of mine , if you want buy just a part :laughing

#25 ·
It struck me that since a couple active members hereon are actually actively battling cancer at this time, a seemingly innocuous, humor-intended descriptive like that may possibly have a greater impact to anyone affected by the scourge of the namesake than might have initially been expected/anticipated (unintended consequences) by throwing it in to the fray ...

I didn't intend this to become a big deal, an argument or a flaming situation of any sort, it was merely an observation.

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.

#26 ·
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't care that I'm poking fun at a disease...

But fine. Corwin, your saddlebags make it look like you've got a trio of malnourished African babies with gastric distention hanging off your bike's tail.

That should hit less close to home...

#30 ·
The bags are Triumph bags. I need them as the bike is my only means of transportation starting April. That means work, house calls, shopping, groceries, etc.
I'd like to have nothing on the back, but unfortunately real life gets in the way.
So far, I have had about 10-12 lbs in one of the bags and I haven't had any problems on the highway.
I'll be taking a trip to the Kootenays in the summer and I will load them up at the time. I'll try to remember to let everyone know how they performed.
Just starting to get used to this bike which handles quite different compared to the KLR.
I am just glad I didn't drop it pulling away from the Shark Club yesterday, that would have been epic!
Oh and I figure the bags will protect the faring if I do manage to drop it from a standstill or getting it into the garage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.