Speedcell battery

Thread: Speedcell battery

Registered User Array
    Bike
    fzr400

Question Speedcell battery

Has anyone used one of these in their street bike or is it more for just race bikes? opinions? local dealers?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Eh Muh Gawd Becky!! Array Purplekawi's Avatar
    Bike
    somethin somethin somethin
    A couple local guys run them in their street bikes. They work awsome. Several guy on the Ducspot website run them in their street and transfer them into their race bikes with the available quick connects and they love them. Couple guys have had them a few years and still holding a great charge. Motowheels has 2 between 6 bikes and have had one of them for a few years with no problems.
    That that doesn't kill us forces us to live with a busted up bike!!

Cat Herder Array nickridiculous's Avatar
    Bike
    2004 SV650
    There is a legal battle going on over Speedcell batteries at the moment. This thread is the second time I've heard of them. Better fire up Google.

Learning the hard way. Array skroonk's Avatar
    Bike
    N/A
    Never had a problem with mine but the lower capacity of the battery makes my already-crappy 2 phase stator to overwork to keep the battery charged. Otherwise, exceptional battery for the 1.5 years I've used it.
    WLF
    Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube ~ Hunter S Thompson.
    RideInPeace #48 Shoya Tomizawa (December 10, 1990 – September 5, 2010) ~ First Moto2 Legend.