Memorial ride for a fallen brother....

Thread: Memorial ride for a fallen brother....

AZ_786 Array
    2006 Yamaha R6

Memorial ride for a fallen brother....

Hello everybody, I hope i'm posting this in the right spot. This Wednesday March 17th, we are having a memorial ride for a very dear friend of ours who passed on just over a week ago in the most unfortunate way, i'm sure most or all of you are aware of the motorcycle fatality on Lougheed Highway last week that claimed the life of our friend, as well as the driver of the other vehicle. His name is Dave Evans, many of you may already know him, he passed on doing what he loved the most. He leaves behind two very small children, one of them 2 months, and a grieving wife. We encourage any and all of you to join us if you can, so we can show support for his family through these tough times. We will be meeting at the Chevron on Georgia in Coal Harbour at 10am until about maybe 11, then proceeding to ride for a bit, the funeral(should you choose to join us there as well), will be in Lynn Valley at 1pm. The weather is supposed to be clear and sunny, and we encourage any and as many of you to come join us, meet some new ppl, show some support, and to say goodbye. We already have a decent turnout, and hope to see you as well!!

R.I.P. Super Dave, you will be missed, but never forgotten!! >>-----o&o

[IMG]dave evans.jpeg[/IMG]
    Last edited by AZ_786; 03-15-2010 at 03:57 PM.