2004 GS500F - $3000!!!!
Blue, 32K Km, stock, 3rd owner (I think!).
No liens, not rebuilt.
No muss no fuss sale. Good mechanical condition, but not going to win any beauty pageants, noobie beginner bike for cheap (great to learn on, or if you just like the GS500F then this is your ticket). NEEDS NOTHING.
- Dropped on both sides.
- Lowside @ 30km/h? Just ran into the ditch.
- Some scrapes on left fairings, crank cases (can't see them too well in the pics)
- One shim bucket is tight
- Handlebar is unnoticeably tweaked. Literally, I cannot tell it is but someone said it was...?
- NEW tires! Yay! (May 2009, only like 1.5K km on them?)
- NEW battery! Yay! (May 2009, on battery tender in winter)
- NEWish front brakes (with brake flush @ EMS)! (March 2009)
- Oil changed @ around 30K km with Lucas oil (filter also changed).
- I washed the fairings, insides, and tank, protected with Rejex, but, scratched now
- I adjusted valve clearances at 28K (April 2009)
- I synched carbs at 28K (April 2009)
- Chain and sprockets in good condition (lubed every 500km, dupont teflon, cleaned every 1000km)
- I cleaned the front rotor compartment out
- Seafoamed (April 2009)
- Chevron 92 Premium always.
- Shouldn't need any maintenance (except oil) until 36K km.
- Rear brakes more than 50%
- Fork seals good
- Just test started it and it's 100% good to go.
- Haynes manual (new one including F model)
- Extra gasket for cam/valve cover
- Extra washers for cam/valve cover
- Extra crush washers for oil changes
- Receipts for maintenance etc.
Ready to ride for the rest of the season. I've taken care of it well and it's a great starter bike which will not kill you. I know, I've tried! Saved my bum a few times.
If you are looking for a good starter bike that will give you no issues for the right price, here's your deal!
I'm a straight shooter and the price is firm! Priced right 'cause I hate haggling.
Will certainly let it be inspected. Test ride only if you're serious and as the last step, leave me with the keys to your car or whatever, and $20 to split insurance, if you buy I'll pay for it.
Interest but haven't closed a deal yet...