Half price on grocery..

Thread: Half price on grocery..

Half price on grocery..

I saw this at another forum, i dont know if there is much left. its worth a try, I ordered my second batch of junk today

Quick Home Delivery, a Vancouver based online grocery company is going out of business.. last day is Friday. Everything is 50% off. You can get $125 groceries delivered for $62.50... $52.50 if you're a 'new' customer.

(this link will get you $10 off your first order)

Hurry.. last day to order is Thursday.. and things are selling out fast!

2014 FZ-09
    It's not like one of those furniture stores going out of business deals is it? You know the ones where they've been going out of business ever since they opened there doors

I'll check it out can never have enough groceries

Church doors are always open to whoever wants to enter, but they're only open to those who are willing to be sheep. The service of God is really service to those self-proclaimed holy men who hold the franchise. Accumulating material grandeur is the goal, not the improvement of the people's lives. Independent thought is discouraged. Raising the individual up is not part of the plan; keeping the flock docile, distracted, and deluded is what it's all about.
    -Joshua Armstrong

Get outta the fast lane!! Array westvan_dude's Avatar
    W. Van (obvious aint it?) LOL
    04' Suzuki SV1000S, 01' BMW K1200LT, 94' Suzuki Intruder 1400
    We tried this company a couple of months ago. Seemed to be recommended from friends of our's who live in E. Van.

When they said they'd deliver the first evening we hung around and I think they phoned 10pm and said they could deliver by around 11pm. Usually we hit the sack at 9:30pm so we said to deliver next day.

Next day came and the delivery person still didn't show up and no phone call.

We called them the day after and they said their driver was physically assaulted and robbed the day before and that he was ok and would deliver the following day (like we care what happened to their driver ).

Not sure if they even attempted delivery. My wife phoned them and told them to stuff off.

A few days after that we get an email asking how we liked our first order. LOL.

Sounds to me like they don't have their shit together at all.

glowing ghostie! Array gordopolis's Avatar
    I have kids
    I've been using their service for quite a while now. I haven't had any big problems. Some of their prices were a bit higher than your local grocery store, but the convenience of shopping online and getting deliveries within a specified 1.5 hour window of time was great!

The only problems I had were the occasional missed items and some damaged items (smooshed fruit, burst flour bag). Customer service was quite good for me: they would re-deliver the damaged goods that night.

I'm sorry to see them go out of business.