2009 Yamaha Raptor YFZ700R $7700

Thread: 2009 Yamaha Raptor YFZ700R $7700

07 CBR600RR

2009 Yamaha Raptor YFZ700R $7700

Excelent Condition. Includes heavy duty aluminum Skid Plates for A-Arms, full chassis, & Rear Swingarm. Aluminum Nerf Bars with Oversized foot pegs & heal guards. Heavy duty aluminum front brush guard. Additional 6-Pack rack, to carry tools and additional gas (as shown in photo). Shockwears shock covers to keep the dirt out.

Bought it new in October09, for my girlfriend to ride in Baja, while I raced motorcycles. This quad was not raced! Since I race, I know how important to maintain & take care of the machine, and as such, this machine has been kept in the top condition and maintained daily. The spare gas can was so we could go on longer rides, and have the security when we were a long way from camp in the desert. Unfortunately, my girlfriend preferred riding her motorcycle, so we are putting this up for sale. It now has 1100km/30hrs on it, (which when considered riding 100km rides in baja is just barely 10rides) Never seen mud.

I love the power and reliablity of this model over other quads like the Honda TRX, or Suzuki. As well, the YFZ700R has more torque and grunt compared to a 450, and includes reverse.

Email me (private message), with a contact phone number, and if you have any other questions.

Last edited by canfilm; 03-21-2010 at 03:04 PM. Reason: forgot price