For sale is my beautiful 2005 Ninja 636... seems like everyone provides a brief summery as to why they are selling their most prized possessions so here it goes.

Having served in the Army Reserves for nearly 5 years, and working full time, it is time to go back to school, and also start thinking of purchasing my own place.
I've owned the bike for 3 years. In those 3 years I've babied every KM of it. I've done some minor modifications such as HID headlights, LED rear turn signals and also frame sliders. The bike has never been dropped and has never been in an accident. Though I'm only 23 years old I consider myself a mature rider and always promoting safe riding habits amongst my friends whom also own motorcycles.

Just a recap.

Matte Titanium
No accidents, never been dropped

I have the CARFAX print out from when I purchased it in 2008. Clean title all around.
Purchased it from International Motorsport whom which shipped it from Washington State

LED rear turn signals
frame sliders

I have stock spare parts from another fellow here on BCSB
i.e. rear fairing, wind shield, front and rear tires, stock exhaust to headers

It is currently insured so test rides are optional under my discretion and upon signing an agreement as to pay for the asking price if dropped or damaged.

Thanks for looking

My Contact information is: