Original owner, I bought this bike new in 2002 from Burnaby Kawasaki. I raced it for 2 years then put it back to street trim in 2008 (started in 2007).
Bike is VERY well maintained and is in excellent condition. Bike has about 22,000KMS on it now and only 2,000kms (went to Osoyoos and back and a few trips around town) since the following was done:
- Bike completely disassemled
- frame, swingarm and wheels sanded and powder coated
- New Metzeller M3 tires
- New Galfer superbike brake lines
- New Galfer pads
- all new wheel bearings, swingarm bearings, steering head bearings, suspension bearings
- New FULL Leo Vince superbike exhaust system
- Sharkskinz lightweight race body
- Puig double bubble screen
- LP mirrors for 2004 ZX6R
- LP LED turn signals
- Competition Werkes fender eliminator
- Renthal grips
- Woodcraft pegs on stock rearsets
- Vortex swingarm spools
- recovered seats
The bike also has a BMC race filter and a Factory Pro AMA spec jet kit and ignition advancer. Suspension is set up for 200 pound rider.
Bike runs VERY strong and is by far the most comfortable 600 available. I love this bike but I just never have the chance to ride it. I rode it maybe 4 times last year, including a trip to Osoyoos.
Asking $5,000 as that is almost what I spent on putting the bike together.
Please PM me to setup a time to view. Bike is just taking up space in my garage. Price is negotiable, but no time wasters please.
EDIT - I will include the rear stand pictured