I'm planning a 2-day trip to east of Cascades in Apr. I'd like to take SR20 in WA, but if it's closed, taking Hwy3 through Princeton. We'll then ride backroads of Winthrop, Twisp, Okanogan, and east, thinking to stay in Omak for a night.
I'm looking at my work schedule, I can leave for 4/10-11 or 17-18. Anybody wants be one of the first to take SR20 this year? This is weather permitting, of course, I don't want to leave if they're forecasting under 10C here or in Omak.