Tours in BC

Thread: Tours in BC

Port Moody
    2005 zx10r

Tours in BC

so i have been in BC a little over a month now and i need some tips on a couple things. the woman is coming out in 3 weeks from toronto (she had to finish up her last semester) but anyways i want to take her on a marine wildlife tour of some sort, and maybe some camping too.

so maybe give me a review of some good campsites within 3 hours driving distance from vancouver...and if you have some reviews on any wildlife tours that would be great. thanks a lot.

Victoria, Bitchin' Columbia (B.C)
    '15 BMW F800GSA

Come to 'Da Island Mon'

Take her on the ferry over to Victoria. You might see some killer whales on the way over. If not you will still see lots of sea birds, seals etc.

Good camping just past the ferry terminal at the first exit (McDonald Park Rd) or closer to Victoria you can camp at Goldstream Park just north of town. You can go downtown and hop on the whale watching Zodiacs for a day out on the water.
    "Experience alone is not the great teacher; Experience has to be multiplied by intelligence to yield sustained progress." Phil Schilling

From N00bie to Wannabe Array FASTn50's Avatar
    North Vancouver
    2005 VFR 800A (Red!) 2006 CFR 450X (Red!) 2012 Ninja 250R (Red!) 2012 BMW F800GS (Blue/White)
    On a motorcycle of course!

Ok, in a cage if you must.

There are tons of marine parks nearby but limited camping under your restrictions and though marine, not a lot to see that is extra special but all are good....pardon me, you're both from TO...they're all F@kin AWESOME!

Porteau Cove
    Cates Park
    Lighthouse Park
    Wreck Beach (wrong time of year )
    The Capilano Fish Hatchery (some good forest walking too)
    etc, etc, etc.....

If it were me and I wanted camping, I'd go to Scookumchuck Rapids Park or Smugglers Cove; both on the Sunshine Coast and both are an easy hike and this time of year camping should be no problem! The parking lot(s) are less than 2 1/2 hours from Horseshoe Bay if you don't stop too long anywhere along the way.

Campsite Info:

But if you're really trying to impress and it must be West Coast Marine then there is really one choice and that's to make it a 3 day and do Tofino/Ucluet which also includes Cathedral Grove.

If those don't impress, send her back and change your number!
    All my Mistresses have two round, sticky black feet and are Made in Japan or Germany!
    If I die on Phillip Island, so what! I'm already in Heaven! WOOHOOO!!!

2015 KTM Duke 390
    take her to seattle..dollar is almost at par...!