Sony VAIO TV/PC looks like the one above and in good condition.
* Intel Pentium 4 Processor 630 with *Intel Hyper-Threading Technology (3GHz, 2MB L2 Cache)1
* Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 with Update Rollup 2
* 20" WXGA LCD90 with XBRITE technology (1366x768)
* DVD+R Double Layer / DVD?RW Drive4
* 1GB RAM and 250GB hard drive2
* ATI Mobility Radeon X700 256MB Video Memory
* Integrated Wireless LAN
* Wireless keyboard and mouse
* Remote control
I bought this computer new in 2005 and was put to use for light duty as my tattoo studio's reception computer, so it hasn't seen a lot of porn.
This computer was reconditioned with a new hard drive and mother board two months ago with a complete system wipe and restore at the time. It runs rock solid as the day it was purchased.
This computer is extremely stylish and was mostly available through boutique Sony stores at the time.