Federal Inspection In Home?

Thread: Federal Inspection In Home?

Suzuki GSX-R600 K7

Federal Inspection In Home?

Hi I just brought over my new bike from the states. I went to RIV and got them to fillout and send out my FORM 1, but the idiots wrote the model etc wrong and I had to fix it and send it out again today.

Anyways long story short I only had 1 day to get my insurance and inspection and was hoping to get it done today considering my recall was sent in weeks ago. Regardless I am going to be working everyday (9-6) after today and wont be able to have my inspection done till monday which is also the same day as my road test. However, I heared of some people paying an extra $20 and having someone come to their house and doing the federal inspection.

If thats the case then I'd really like to know where or who I can call to have the federal inspection done in home or later hours (after 6) Otherwise I could just go to a canadian tire early in the morning at 8am and have them complete it before I go to work but it would really make it easier if I didnt have to get one day insurance and do the hassle and get sold provincial inspections which I dont even need.

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array bacchus40's Avatar
    two feet off the ground..
    MIAMI '09 & RAIDER S! '14
    hmm, i'd be interested in this if its possible,

Quote Originally Posted by Land Roving
    Life is too short to own ugly motorcycles.

2012 Cannondale CAAD10 Rival
    Did you purchase ICBC's Binder's Insurance? If so, and your Binder's Insurance is still valid, you can get a one-way Binder's permit to bring it to Canadian Tire for inspection. I did this for my 1978 Alfa Romeo Spider and my mom's 2008 Toyota Sienna.
    Last edited by bcrdukes; 04-08-2010 at 10:12 PM.