Formosa Betrayed : The Movie

Thread: Formosa Betrayed : The Movie

Token Angry Asian Array mr.ping's Avatar
    Bike
    Fireblade Repsol SP . CB599 - Hornet , Ducati M1200S

In the early 1980s, an FBI Agent is assigned to investigate the murder of a respected professor, unearthing a web of international secrets that has been thriving within college campuses across America for decades. With the help of the outspoken widow and an unlikely spy, he learns that the killing was a desperate move by the Chinese Government intent on keeping its nefarious activities under wraps

This is a very good political thriller, the first ever hollywood film based on Taiwanese history. I have seen this movie at its San Francisco premier. I recommend anyone who likes political conspiracy films to go watch it. It is based on true event - murder of Professor Chen of Carnegie Mellon in 1981. The film also touch based of the 228 massacre. It has very limited screen time in Vancouver.

Cinemark Tinseltown at International Village
    88 West Pender, Vancouver, BC
    2:20 4:50 7:30 10:15

My family has lost members in the 228 incident. There fore i urge people to watch it. Plus its a well performance and plotted film.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
    "BTW, How do you say "In the name of Bhudda, get the fuck out of the left lane" in Mandarin and Cantonese? "- OneTrack

BCSB Public Relations Array kerunt's Avatar
    Bike
    none
    Sounds interesting. Group ride?
    "Yamaha" - it's Japanese for "fuck your sports car."

Token Angry Asian Array mr.ping's Avatar
    Bike
    Fireblade Repsol SP . CB599 - Hornet , Ducati M1200S
    I am thinking about it !!! i wouldn't mind watching the movie again.
    "BTW, How do you say "In the name of Bhudda, get the fuck out of the left lane" in Mandarin and Cantonese? "- OneTrack