Desmo Demons

Thread: Desmo Demons

ducden

Cool Desmo Demons

Hey fellow Ducati Owners and Riders!

Check out the new Yahoo discussion group I created for Desmo Demons of the West Coast (Ducati Club).

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/desmodemons

e-mail: desmodemons@yahoogroups.com

Simply join up and then I will approve you, then you can post messages and check for rides, events, etc...

This is to test the waters to gauge how much interest there will be.

In order to determine if creating a full-blown web page for Ducati riders in BC will be warranted or not.

Check it out!

P.S: Sorry about the cheesy logo!

Cheers!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Flieger sind Sieger! Array
    Bike
    04 Supersquid 750
    Desmo, what's a desmo?

Bike
    Big fat 1400cc pig XR650Rtard
    Frenchman sneezing?

ducden

Talking Desmo?

Ha! Ha!

Very funny Vince and Eric!

A Desmo Demon is a motorcycle rider who knows a real motorcycle when he sees one, as in this case a Ducati.

Who isn't afraid to ride fast, aggressive and safe not like these old boring farts on silver Honda Blackbird's and Ducati wannabe VTR Firestorm's.

In your face boys!

Registered User Array
    Bike
    pinto
    My J-twin must look like a bastard child to you

I might be dangerous! Array Manic's Avatar
    Bike
    Hurricane

Re: Desmo?

Originally posted by ducden
    A Desmo Demon is a motorcycle rider who knows a real motorcycle when he sees one, as in this case a Ducati.
    So are you ever going to be a desmo demon??? 'Cause right now that 'thing' you're riding isn't worthy of the Ducati name. Get a real Ducati!! 748, 998, or 999 or a real sportbike like my Honda.

ducden

Talking Waiting for you

Argh!

I was waiting for you to jump in at any moment Dave!

Yeah, well I will still smoke you in the twisties on that lowly Duc of mine my friend.

Also now that I was actually able to buy a sweet one-piece Dainese suit that you were not able to steal from me, I will be even faster this season buddy!

Buy the way your CBR 600 is already outdated!

Ha! Ha!

I might be dangerous! Array Manic's Avatar
    Bike
    Hurricane

Re: Waiting for you

Yeah, well I will still smoke you in the twisties on that lowly Duc of mine my friend.

...I will be even faster this season buddy!
    SQUID ALERT! SQUID ALERT!

Flieger sind Sieger! Array
    Bike
    04 Supersquid 750
    I vaguely remember the last round of WSB last year, when a certain Mr. Edwards destroyed your desmo-powered entry and, if memory serves me correct, won the said championship.

ducden

Talking Excuse me!

Hey Mr. V-Twin Vince!

As I recall that very last round of WSBK between Mr. Edwards and Mr. Bayliss was very close in both races.

They were swapping decals back and forth.

Also Mr. Edwards did not even cross the finish line in first place in the first race, he won on aggregrated time.

As for the second race if Mr. Bayliss did not get that little tank slapper in the last turn he would have won that race.

Not too mention out of the top ten WSBK riders, six of them were Ducati riders in the final standings.

in AMA Pascall Picotte finished 4th overall in the standings riding a Ducati.

This year get ready for Mr. Bayliss and Mr. Capirossi to give everybody a trouncing in MotoGP on the new Desmodici.

This Sunday at Daytona Mr. Gobert will win riding a Ducati!

So in your face buddy!

Bike
    750, 600, 400

Re: Excuse me!

if Mr. Bayliss did not get that little tank slapper in the last turn he would have won that race.
    And if Edwards hadn't of done this or that he would of won by even more!

Or even better, if i was as fast as Edwards, i would of been riding for Honda and beat Bayliss.

Or...

Spanish Pants
    Forget it Ducanti, who wants to ride a bike that sounds like a sack of tools in the hands of a chronic masturbator. Ba ha ha!
    See you @ Daytona

Darrell262
    Just 1 comment.

Tank slapper. Duc.

Well if the duc is that much better on that track (on that day) maybe it shouldn't of developed the tank slapper?

Not that it matters ither way and I don't want to get flamed :-)

Bike
    sold - borrowing my wife's CBR
    I'm glad you have a good sense of humour Denis. If I was rich enough, I'd consider a Ducatti, but until then, I'll just have to get a cheap, reliable (hopefully), Japanese bike.
    Every day I break my previous record of consecutive days still alive.

ducden

Thumbs down SV650 Squid!

Forget it Ducanti, who wants to ride a bike that sounds like a sack of tools in the hands of a chronic masturbator. Ba ha ha!
    You know Spanish Pants, I use to own and ride a SV650 when I was a squid kid, but then I grew up and became a man, a real hard-core rider!

Ha! Ha!

Don't worry one day you too will graduate to a Duc and you will not want to go back, believe me!

See you at Daytona!