BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Great deal Ladies mesh jackets

3K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  christine253 
#1 ·
#6 ·
I checked out the jacket - it's definitely a smokin' good deal. The only thing that stopped me from buying one was the high shipping cost. The cheapest shipping they offer thru US post is nearly the price of the jacket. All of the shipping options given were of a higher priority. There wasn't just a standard shipping for those who don't care if the jacket arrives in 2 or 3 weeks. I've ordered from other US websites and never had to pay that much as I was given the choice to pick the lowest priority.

Did you pay that shipping or do you have a US address that you were able to use? Just curious if I missed something...

Anyway, thanks for posting the link :)

#7 · (Edited)
If you get the jacket shipped to Blaine or Point Roberts the shipping is $11.00. :) I know it is pricey getting it shipped up here, I think it was $31.00. I did a search on the jacket and elsewhere it is between 129-139.00 u.s. So with all the costs incorporated the jacket is costing me under $55.00 for one.

#10 ·
Got the jackets today...they are great, much nicer quality than I thought they would be. Then mesh is not the total see thru type. It looks like a textile jacket. It is quite warm with the liner in it. All in all very happy with it. :) Great buy. Under 55.00 shipped to Blaine.

#13 ·
I just got mine in a few days ago and I really like it! It did come in missing one of the shoulder pad things:p but I called them and the guy was really nice and said they would be sending it right away. I have a Medium J.R jacket and it's a little bit roomy on me, so I order a small and it's perfect. I have a big rib cage and broad shoulders but am pretty flat in chest. Don't know if that really helps:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.