Hire me please.

Thread: Hire me please.

RedDragoN

Hire me please.

Hi, I'm Ken and I need a job. I have various work experience; customer service, shipping, etc... I'm looking for part time right now, and full time in the summer. I'll do anything as long as the hours/money are right. I can e-mail a resume to anyone who needs a guy.

Registered User Array fish_antlers's Avatar
    Bike
    itali-scrap
    In about 2 to 4 weeks I may have some work for you in the film industry.... It's going to be extremely busy and I am sure I will be needing help....

Sandworm you should send me yers as well as I will be needing people with FE tix ....

Electrical knowledge is a plus but not required. A positive attitude and being able to show up on time are required, as is a strong back. The hours are long and not flexible (ie on my schedule only... no choice.. sorry ) The pay is high.

email me: fish_antlers@bikeland.org

Angel Girl
    Need a Resume?

http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/sh...5&pagenumber=2

Scroll down to the Smart Office post...

It's about the only way I can help you out, since you won't wanna work in my daycare....

RedDragoN
    Thanks guys. fish_antlers, your's sounds interesting, but will it work with my part time/full time schedule?

Registered User Array fish_antlers's Avatar
    Bike
    itali-scrap
    prolly not. .you have to be available if I call and be prepared to work 16 hour shifts (I'm not BSing) so if you have a school sched or something like that then it wont work for you.

RedDragoN
    Might work in the summer, if I have one or no classes.

fek que Array
    Bike
    97 gsxr600
    hey fish im also looking for a job..what is the job exactly...and i think i could probably pull off 16 hour hsifts