World Superbike from Assen -- Spoilers

Thread: World Superbike from Assen -- Spoilers

2010 Versys

World Superbike from Assen -- Spoilers

Gotta say something about the racing from Holland yesterday on SPEED. Most excellent. What are your impressions on what happened at that historic circuit known as 'the Cathedral'?

I've got a few. Again hugely competitive riders and bikes. Tight racing and at times 5 different manufacturers running in the top 5 or 6 bikes. Awesome.

The Brits had a huge weekend, in a giant contrast to Jap/Italian team on the factory Ducati bikes. BTW, If the factory boys at Ducati weren't feeling the pressure yet, I can't imagine how bad it will be for them if they suck at Monza in 2 weeks. (May 9th)

I was rooting for Troy Corser. Looking like he's getting a handle on that BMW power and still got lots of fight. Yea great racing....

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array
    1995 Yamaha YZF 750
    I agree, I really enjoyed that close racing by so many bikes and so many manufacturers. The announcers were certainly into it and pretty excited.

Vancouver Island
    T4 - GSXR750 #23
    enjoyed the hardfought racing...

Kawasaki Land Rover and a liter-twin
    Corser should have been on the damn podium, he deserved it IMO.

However, he seemed quite happy from the interview that I read. Great racing. The fact that Camier was unhurt after that 120mph off... man. I was worried he wouldn't be able to walk away

Did I mention great racing?!

Edit: I put a spoiler warning in the title, just in case.