Best motorcycle blogs?

Thread: Best motorcycle blogs?

Registered User Array
    1988 Kawasaki GPZ400 DR

Best motorcycle blogs?

Just wondering if anyone has any favorite motorcycle blogs that are worth checking out? has the occasional motorcycle review and is a pretty professional effort, but I so far haven't come across anything motorcycle specific that is anywhere near as well produced or updated as frequently.

Not really looking for any particular focus... Industry news, new bikes, reviews, gear, racing or whatever else motorcycle related. Just need something to kill time at work!

2. Remove Advertisements

BCSB Public Relations Array kerunt's Avatar
    Starbucks in turn 2.
    I usually flip through once a day.
    "Yamaha" - it's Japanese for "fuck your sports car."

Canadian Murder Capital
    '07 triumph 675 (Trashed)
    I have always enjoyed our local guy ( Neil ??) doing his reviews of bikes on some local roads and some distant ones as well ,

But if you have alot of time to kill , the thread on ADV where Doug rode around the planet like Mighty Ewan and slightly less mighty but funnier Charlie , on a Harley Chopper !!! The story is epic , the trip is epic and the guy is just a southerern from alabama or some place where 2nd cousins are game for luvin' ............ I followed it as it he went , but I started late and was often up till 2 -3 am reading to catch up ......lots of cool pics , he made it on to tv and magazine covers etc..... The Wrong Way round link , enjoy ----- Be warned , there are 1,500 replies to sift through , been viewed almost 780,000 times !!!
    Last edited by jafkaf81; 04-29-2010 at 07:38 PM.
    I can only surmise that the "2005" in your name is derived from your year of birth. You weren't born yesterday, but pretty damn close to it. - Howattzer to Phantom2005
    BCSB Ride Video links ---

Victoria, Bitchin' Columbia (B.C)
    '15 BMW F800GSA
    "Experience alone is not the great teacher; Experience has to be multiplied by intelligence to yield sustained progress." Phil Schilling

From N00bie to Wannabe Array FASTn50's Avatar
    North Vancouver
    2005 VFR 800A (Red!) 2006 CFR 450X (Red!) 2012 Ninja 250R (Red!) 2012 BMW F800GS (Blue/White)
    Great! Just what I need: more diversions and reasons to procrastinate. My to-do lists will only grow longer!
    All my Mistresses have two round, sticky black feet and are Made in Japan or Germany!
    If I die on Phillip Island, so what! I'm already in Heaven! WOOHOOO!!!