szoke to ride in superbike!

Thread: szoke to ride in superbike!

szoke to ride in superbike!

nice to see more canadians racing in superbike

Corona Extra Suzuki to field AMA Superbike team
    March 01, 2003

via Corona Extra Suzuki

Corona Extra Suzuki is very pleased to announce it will be entering the Superbike class for the 2003 AMA Superbike season with support from American Suzuki Motor Corporation and Suzuki Japan. Jordan Szoke will be handling the riding duties aboard the all-new 2003 GSX-R1000.

Commenting on the announcement, Jordan said; "I'm really excited to get back into the Superbike class. It was great racing the class on the Harley but obviously we struggled. Now to get back in on the Suzuki with factory support should mean a really competitive package. I can't wait for the green flag to drop!"

Corona Extra Suzuki principal Landers Sevier said; "This is going to be a terrific opportunity for the Team and Jordan. We are very honored to have been chosen by Suzuki for this important project. This will be the first time in a long while that Suzuki Factory support has been provided to a Team in the U.S. other than Yoshimura. However it is important to note that we will be working closely with Yoshimura in the program."

Corona Extra Suzuki is proud to be partnering with Corona Extra, Suzuki, EBSCO Media, MTS, Parts Unlimited, Dunlop, Yoshimura R&D, Joe Rocket, Sidi Boots, MotionPro, Braking, Silkolene Lubricants, Suzuki Genuine Accessories, STR Motorsports, Lindeman Engineering, Bickle,, Yoyodyne, Hotbodies Racing, Zero Gravity, Regina Chain, Race Girl, GP Tech, RB Components, Spiegler, Box R, Stahlwille Tools.

For more information please visit

2. Remove Advertisements

in ur gf
    That is excellent. Awesome for Szoke!!!
    Rage. Its my drug of choice.

A couple of Suzukis
    Sweet action.
    Maybe Mediocre
    BCSB - I hate you

tiz Red.
    wewt, that is good news..
    BCSB- Moderator

2011 VStrom 650, 1983 KZ750, 2006 WR450, and any racebike I can get my hands on!!
    I think the kid's better than he gets credit for. And he's also wickedly fast in the rain, even beating the 'rain god' Owen Weichel last year at Calgary. With a good team, expect to see him take home some hardware this year. Possibly starting with Daytona.
    chicken strips are a sign of intelligence
    unless you're at the track ;)
    DO IT!