Ride your motard out to the MLA Ride - May 6

Thread: Ride your motard out to the MLA Ride - May 6

Registered User Array Little Sugar's Avatar

Ride your motard out to the MLA Ride - May 6

Take the day off work for this important event!

If we want a voice for the supermoto community, we have to start with better representation.

Next Thursday, May 6, join VSM in riding out to Victoria to visit the Members of the Legislative Assembly and take them out for a ride on a motorcycle.

This is also our opportunity to show support for BCCOM, the only organization that can help us fight the good fight against the new policy changes from ICBC that is "systematically" taking our bikes off the road.

In the past, most of the participants are Harley riders. We need to see more dual sport and supermoto bikes out this year!

See this flyer for details: http://www.bccom-bc.com/events/MLA_RIDE_2010.pdf

Come out and become a member of BCCOM. These issues affect ALL of us from the new helmet law to new power to weight restrictions on new riders to RUM bikes on the road to harrassment by cops/RCMP officers.
    Last edited by Little Sugar; 04-30-2010 at 02:55 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Ahhhhh FAACCKK! - Rossi Array JustinF's Avatar
    Port Moody
    DRZ SM!
    Big props to you guys for doing this. I wish I could take the day off as it surely is a worthy cause.

As selfish as it sounds, I need to save my days off and disposable income for my wedding in June.

I wish you a safe and productive trip!
    There are those who have, and those who will, but not those who won't.