The new regs and views about BCCOM has me thinking. I'd appreciate some feedback on several questions. I'm not trying to trick anyone into saying anything, and I have a completely open mind.
How do you feel about:
1. Police being able to demand that you remove your helmet and sieze it without a warrant, with no provisions for its return.
2. Mandatory approved riding boots, gloves, armoured pants and armoured jacket for motorcyclists.
3. Mandatory skills courses and examinations for motorcyclists every 5 years or your license expires.
4. Maximum speed and power to weight restrictions on all motorcycles.
5. Transponders with pre-programmed data to identify riders in order to cut down on motorcyclists who fail to stop for police.