here's the nitty gritty about the party. For those that have tickets, because there aren't many left out there, and I'm not releasing anymore!! If you've delayed, you better run ;-)
1) The doors open at 11am, so if you want to get a table with your friends, be there before 11. It's a night club, not a hall, so some will have to mingle! Everyone with a ticket will get in.
2) I'd rather you take the skytrain, or carpool. It's a party, there's booze involved, so take the skytrain and enjoy yourself. You can always go pick up your bike later. Besides, the party goes untill late in the afternoon, so you'll probably go home after anyways.
I've done a lot of work to make this a big event, and draw attention to the club, and racing in BC. It wouldn't be fare to ruin all the work by making the paper for the wrong reasons. thanks
3) The race is tape delay (no commercials). I have 2 people tape it and bring it down asap. We will put on the 600 around 12, and the superbike right after. There will be nothing but motorcycle racing vids all day long.
4) The bulk of the prizes are givin away right after the race, and then we go to the MotoEvents Awards immediately afterwards.
5) I went by a bunch of shops on Saturday, and all said they would cough up some door prizes. This adds to the big prizes from MSPEED, Westcoast Superbike School, and Carter Motorsports. I plan to fill the van!!! And I'm not done haggling for big stuff either ;-)
6) Get ready to kick off a great year of racing in BC
And thanks to all who have helped us out.
Now, where's my umbrella girls??????????