license to chill
2000 Honda F4 Stunt Bike - Clean Title and Street legal - $3,000 - SOLD
SOLD - another happy stunter!
This is a BC bike since new and is in great shape and definitely ready to ride.
- Newer Vortex 60 tooth back sprocket! Comes up very easy
- Freestyle Ingenuity full crash cage
- Powers Stuntworkx rear subcage, almost new
- 12 bar with replaceable skid pad
- MSR Easy Pull one-finger clutch, very smooth
- dirtbike bar conversion (with padding) for better control
- Shortened stock pipe
- Flattened tank for spreaders, standers, cases of beer
- Holed seat for foot-in-the-seat stand ups.
- Comes with 3 spare cage sliders, all new
Biggest feature: complete 1000rr front end: Rim, rotors, brakes, forks, triples. This is a really sought-after assembly because the braking power makes it the best endo/stoppie setup and rare to find all in one place.
Street legal: I went on regular street rides all the time. Best of both worlds.
- Insurable Clean title
- Fully working original gauge cluster
- UFO DOT-legal headlight
- Competition Werkes signals front and rear
- Unobstructed tail light
- Plate light
- Tires at 80%
37k odometer is off because of the double sprocket but the Honda F-series bikes are well known to be bulletproof - they're the most widely-used stunt bikes ever. A great way to get into stunting or just on the road with a clean title bike.
Last edited by frontside5; 05-26-2010 at 10:12 PM.
Reason: SOLD - another happy stunter!