BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Best 2 day, overnight tours...

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Maverik 
#1 ·
Any suggestions for 2 day, 8-10 hour/day, routes?

#5 ·
Island seems like a good option: Ferry from sunshine coast/powell or mainland, tofino/uculut, lower island port renfrew loop, gold river - islandriders.ca

A ride earlier did the olympic peninsula with enough options for a great overnighter.

Four lakes offer great routes along the water, to and from - kelowna, nakusp, kaslo, invermere.

A stop near kamloops offers a great base for some of BC's best and newest loops as paving continues.

#6 ·
Island seems like a good option: Ferry from sunshine coast/powell or mainland, tofino/uculut, lower island port renfrew loop, gold river - islandriders.ca
*If* staying overnight, the island starts to turn into a pricey ride, with expensive hotels and ferries.

That's where the WA routes present better value....no ferry, and the chance to actually get a somewhat cheap hotel.

Too bad it's foretasted so cold at night this weekend, or a sleeping back & tent would be the best option IMO.

#7 ·
If you ride down to Whitby island the ferry over to Port Townsend is only $12 then loop around the Olympic peninsula. I did it in 3 days but I was taking it easy and I went out to Neah Bay and back as well,that road is so twisty it will make you dizzy but not up the usual US standards as its on an Indian reserve,so its much like a BC road minus the tar snakes.
The rest of the Olympic peninsula is some of the best roads I have ever ridden.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.