My first laydown
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My first laydown

Knee dragging old guy Array Azriel_Strife's Avatar
    Bike
    90' Honda CBR-400RR (NC29)

My first laydown

I put myslef on the pavement for the first time last night.. well, thats not entirely true, actually it was a punk teeneger in his buddies Red 88' Rustang GT.. heres the story..

So im heading to a freinds on camp river road off of islan 22 in chilliwack.. having some fun in the twisties at about 90 or so.. when out of nowhere this dumb teengaer come ripping it up behind me at about 140+.. and passes me on the inside.. (normally passing on the inside is good) but the road does not allow for passing period.. its a total of 12.5 feet wide.. you literally have to ride your outside tires on the dirt when you meet an oncoming car if your in a cage as well..

on top of this, it was in a nice 35 degree corner, so i was in quite a lean at the time.. so as i pull outta the corner and just get straighened up, the kid blasts past me, clips his right side mirror off my left bar, and steers me ever so unkindly into the gravel on my right.. Of course, heres me on the brakes after being clipped by a car, thought i was a goner for sure..

i hit the gravel at about 70 k's and almost lost it on contact, i was able to shallow the turn in i had going, and avoid the picket fence that was coming oh too quickly.. then, the worst surface ever rears its ugly head.. a small mud patch in the gravel is in my path, and i say.. "ohh god, here i go"..

my front wheel hits the mud and bam, im down, by the time i hit the mud id estimate about 60 k's.. i slid in the gravel about 25-30 feet, and then skidded back up onto the road as it curved right again.. i ended up in a ditch on the other side of the road.. bike on my left leg.. it was about this time i heard him slam on his brakes and stopp.. then quickly i heard squealing tires as he bailed from the scene..

i open my eyes to see the tank of my biek in fornt of me, engine still purring away.. i quickly killed it, and pushed it off my leg.. i got up, dusted myself off and said "im still here, somebody still loves me"..

i dropped the bike back into neutral started it up, and drove it out of the ditch.. once on the street i emtied the dirt out of my gloves and got back on.. I was so pissed at this point, i started off going slow, just to make sure all was well.. semmed fine exept my left mirror was busted off and in a million pieces as well as my left footpeh was almost non existant, so i opened her up and started chasing the kid..

i found him about a click up the road at a mailbox smoking get this, a doob.. he sw me coming and turned to get into his car.. i honked and he looked back at me.. i pulle dmy bike around the front of his car and got off.. by this time he had gotten in his car and locked the door..

i told him to get out, and i wanted to talk to him, his simple answer was a shake of his head.. i told him id tear apart that car to get to him.. and he opened his door..i grabbed him by his collar and put his back against his car, and asked him "what the fuck he thought he was doing" his vopice was stuttered and quvvering.. all he could say was "im sorry, man, im really sorry"

i told himt hat wasnt gonna cut it, and said that he should be messesd up for what he did.. i fed him a couple shots to the forhead and threw him back in his car.. started my bike and left.. (after getting his plates of course)..

ill tell you what, i bet his mom had a hard time with his pants and drawers that night.. and hell never EVER fuck with another sportbiker again..

BTW, my injuries were lesser than his were, lol.. i got a cut on my left knee, a gouge on my right ankle, and my right calf, and a big scrape on my left ass cheek..

my bike.. Stator cover is scraped up, left foot peg broke off, insturment panel mount is bent up pretty good (hoping to fix it wit a rubber mallet) thatsa bout it, drover her hoe with no incedent, just looks weird that my insturments are all facing to the right.. and my lights are all pointing left..

Damn im soo pissed.. i wish i had hit the guy more.. anywayz.. PE@CE all, ill be on the road again once i can snag $600 or more to effect repairs.. i cant ride it how it looks now, its embarassing..

PE@CE
    Azriel_Strife

My Bikes:
    77' Suzuki GS-850, 2001-2002, (Sold)
    89' Yamaha FZR-600, 2002-2003, (Sold)
    Nothing, 2003-2007 :(
    91' Yamaha FZR-600, Jan 2008-July 2008 (Sold)
    04' yamaha R6S, May 28th 2009-Sep 19th 2009 (Stolen)

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    2000 R6 RaceBike..
    shouldnt your insurance cover it..or better yet his insurance..
    Life is like a beautiful woman, you just thinks its a bitch cuz it wont give you any.

Supporting Sponsor/Vendor Array appollo's Avatar
    Bike
    '04 GSXR1000, 09 WR250X supermoto, 08 WR250F, '81 GS1100E/sidecar, 74 CB750K cafe, 73 CB500 stock, '81 CB900F stock, 78 GS750 stock, 81 XJ750 Brat Style
    i would have tied him to the bike and dragged him to the nearest bank machine and emptied out his bank account. The loser left you for dead on a quiet road in Chilliwack...You're way too nice man. Good luck with the repairs. Glad to hear the injuries were minor, could have been much more serious.
    new address for Bikeintercom.ca 8559 Government St, BBY 604-801-6984

Bike
    XR650R Sumo
    Holy crap, I can't believe you let him off that easy. It kinda seems like he could have killed you. Or maybe you didn't, and haven't posted all the details... I respect that .

I can't believe all the fucking morons out there. Sorry about your bike, I'm glad you're ok.

Bike
    XR650R Sumo
    The more I think about that, the madder I get. The idiot had no idea the condition you could have been in. He should be charged with everything in the book. Seriously, he deserves to be totally fucked over for a LONG time. Thats just criminal!

Whats the difference between that, and hitting a pedestrian, and fleeing the scene? He should go to jail.

Originally posted by appollo
    The loser left you for dead on a quiet road in Chilliwack...You're way too nice man.

Bike
    very true, but i got up as fast as i went down, to tell the truth, i could have broken my leg and not known it.. it was scarry, and yes youre right, i could have broken my neck skdding accross the road like that into that ditch.. the bike didnt feel so heavy when it was on my leg.. the adrenaline was going so hard.. i just pushed it off me with the one free hand i had..

woohoo sore today though, my back, and wow, my ass cheek is brused.. lol.. trust me.. if i see him again, hell get it when im not pumped on andrenaline..
    Azriel_Strife

My Bikes:

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    Bike
    MONSTEROSITY
    glad you atleast got some vengence in
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Bike
    Press charges. He's a criminal and deserves an ass-raping either from a large 300-pound convict named Tiny or from ICBC.
    Fuck being nice. Like someone else said, he left you for dead.
    I'm really glad you're okay. I know that road well and I know how close you came to biting it harder.
    Don't hold back. Call the RCMP RIGHT NOW!
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    -----
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

Registered User Array Miteorite's Avatar
    Bike
    g|xx3r
    That's fucked.
    Glad you're ok.

Go Green Or Go Home :-P Array Bchick's Avatar
    Bike
    I don't want to tell you
    shitty deal , glad your okay

Bike
    thanks guys, its a fun road, but damn, too many ditches.. im okay now.. but the thing thats problematic, is that i only have an L.. thats a bad thing..
    if i do something, im screwed either way.. or is ther another way?
    Azriel_Strife

My Bikes:

Registered User Array Little One's Avatar
    Bike
    XB12S
    Call the cops... hit and run man... charge his A$$...
    Glad that your okay...
    I didn't say it was your fault i SAID i was going to blame you!

Emtarkanderundrsgunderson Array Boone's Avatar
    Bike
    '01 CBR929RR
    Post his license plate here...

Glad you're ok man!
    Do kindly reply back if you are interested and as you do you will be glad you do, you can reach us through our email address David Boone

Bike
    ok, so is there anything i can do being that i only have my L, and there was no supervisor?
    Azriel_Strife

My Bikes:

bcsportbike goon Array Gujustud's Avatar
    Bike
    none
    Wow glad you're okay... good thing you got a few shots in there... I would still take it futhur, can you imagine that something else had happened to you??