BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Java run - June 7th 10AM

1K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  bakwheeltango 
#1 · (Edited)
Just meet at the usual spot at 1000 am we will leave shortly after for a run up to Squish.

If your off Monday and want to go for a boot post up

Should be sun in the AM , depending on how the group feels we could head farther north as well.

look forward to seeing a few out.

#16 ·
Thanks for the ride guys, great to see some old friends again

Thanks for letting try some different bikes today, had a blast

a bit wet near Squamish but cleared up to blue sky's on the way home, should be nice for tonight's run

thanks again

Gary

#20 ·
yeah rode the nice flickable screamer GSXR 1000 and Darrens V Strom, two totally different styles

GSXR corners like its on rails with unbelievable power

Darrens is very comfortable but would take a while for me to get into cornering as it is very tall... Darren seems to get it going pretty good...just have to used to it

would be great to have as a second bike for the long trips, it would change everything as speed wouldn't be a requirement, great adventure bike. An enjoyable ride

thanks again guys

#21 ·
cool. I have ridden the 09 gsxr 1000 wheelie machine....
and vstrom 1000. very cool in their own rights.
not sure why suzuki doesn't redo the headlights on the strom.
I know it sells great... but... it would double in my opinion if they did do something more appealing. anyhoo... hope to ride with you dudes soon. sorry for the derail..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.