BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Tuesday June 8 meet up and ride???

5K views 45 replies 17 participants last post by  atila 
#1 ·
Hey, I'm new to the area. I don't know where the good roads are and am hoping that other people will show up and lead the ride.

I'm also not sure where to meet up. If anybody is down for this please chime in and let me know where we should meet up. Also what a good time is for everybody and less traffic?

I ride a 92 Yamaha Street Fighter. I'm not a newbie but I haven't ridden in many large groups. Thanks people

Would like to ride Tuesday June 8 in the evening.

Vancouver Area

#4 ·
Is this ride gonna be newbie friendly? I'm down for a 5pm ride. Maybe a squish ride for the people who missed yesterdays? :laughing
We can check of la petite burrow if the crowd is small enough to see it's endearing qualities :devillook

Ooh I just noticed another 2fity in the mix :D

#6 ·
I also rode into work today, will definitely try to come I finish by 5pm :)

Mind if we meet at 5:30 instead of 5?

#12 · (Edited)
Chalk up another two-fiddy? I have a camera set-up that I want to try out. It'll be my first group ride though...you've been warned. Stay faaar awaaaay:laughing

edit: I'm liking the Squish. I'll check back later to see if anyone's posted up a meeting place, somewhere around PNE/Hastings Racecourse/Cassiar on-ramp for those coming from out east?

#21 ·
So just to confirm, we're leaving JJ beans at 6:20?

Mind if I come by 6:10 insteada 5:30 then?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.