BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Thursday Night Rides

2K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  Thrasher 
#1 ·
Hey Guys and Girls

#2 ·
I am trying 2 set up thursday night rides and I wanted to see if anyone is interested.
I get off work at 6pm at Carter Coq and in the summer that leaves a few hours 2 still ride I have found a few guys from work and buddies that is interested so far. Let me Know.

#8 ·
Bez954 said:
I am trying 2 set up thursday night rides and I wanted to see if anyone is interested.
I get off work at 6pm at Carter Coq and in the summer that leaves a few hours 2 still ride I have found a few guys from work and buddies that is interested so far. Let me Know.
hey do u know a guy named trevor that works with u , he is my good buddy also works for carter in coq , he also just started there and rides a ZX6 silver , awesome guy

id be into thursday rides and im sure trevor would too also another buddy of ours would be in

#11 ·
I'm in.
Bez: Do you ride with Fraser? He's such a cool guy. It would be awesome to ride with that guy.

#20 ·
Last summer there was a thursday night ride were anywere between 10-25 bikes would show up, meet in langley exit 232 at chevron station. time-6:30-leave by 7. usually tear up the backroads of langley/chililwack/mission/couquitlam.
The guys that meet there are of very experienced riding level for most part, so be ready to ride fast, but safe. I believe the rides start up sometime in april/may.

Hope to see you guys there.

#21 ·
the REAL thur. night ride

Thursday night ride is how I learned.Paul taught me how to scrape pegs and wheelie a few years ago.Hes the best street rider I have ever seen.
He still leads that ride,but a word to the city riders who think there fast cause they can put a peg down on the sea to sky or cypress.When you come to the valley,u are slow...and your WHeelies are GABAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.