Pricing on 2003 R6

Thread: Pricing on 2003 R6

Aging Kid-at-Heart Array AlpineJunkie's Avatar
    Black? Red? Both?

Pricing on 2003 R6

Just wondering if anyone's gotten any quotes for a new 2003 R6?
    I went to a Yamaha dealer and saw a "SOLD" tag on a black one with flames... and was given a ballparkish price of around $12500OTD for Silver/Black... nothing concrete since I didn't commit to anything yet...

This works out to about a $700 savings off list + $195Freight/PDI + $11.77 Enviro. Levy + 14.5% Government's Cut... no Doc. fee's either mind you

Does this sound reasonable or would I be getting raped?
    Don't ride mad... Relax and you'll live longer...

2. Remove Advertisements

I wish.
    That sounds about fair. My 2001 R6 was $12300 OTD from Pacific Yamaha.
    BCSB- Administrator

2005 FZ6
    That sounds about right, if you are getting a discount on the black with flames, then you are doing pretty good, usually they don't discount new models at all..
    WMRC #749

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the 3 most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'"

-Chris Rock

'07 GSX-R 750
    I think that Red/Black 03 R6 is endo's bike. He had a 2003 R1 on order, but changed his mind when he re-test rode the R6 and R1. He's in Mexico for a week and pickin it up next week from Pac Yam, and takin it to my place goin for a rip
    25,000 feet is my own little piece of heaven

Go Green Or Go Home :-P Array Bchick's Avatar
    I don't want to tell you
    when i was out shopping for a bike , i wanted the silver/black 2003 R6 and i went to yamaha and they told me 13500 or somthing around that total with all those fee's
    hope that helps ya