2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Diesel $37500

Thread: 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Diesel $37500

Is it winter yet ? Array SidewaysInto3rd's Avatar
    93 Kat 750

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Diesel $32500

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    3.0 Mercedes Diesel
    Quadra drive II 4x4 system (The best that Jeep offers)
    Overland model which means it's fully loaded and has the dark brown leather interior. Very rare !
    Jeep has 42,000Ks. Under Factory warranty for another 13 months + bumper to bumper extended warranty till 160,000 or 2015. The extended warranty also includes free oil changes (expensive item on the diesel)
    Clean ICBC record
    There is a bank lien, so you or your bank will be making the payment to my bank to remove the lien.

Lower model diesels are listed for 39-40 .. considering the extended warranty and all the extras this is a good deal !

Options and Features:
    Navigation / DVD / Sirius satellite radio / 20 gig internal drive for music
    Remote starter
    Bluetooth phone interface
    Voice recognition
    Memory seats
    Dual zone climate control
    factory HID lights
    Power front seats, heated front and back
    auto dimming mirrors
    automatic wipers
    automatic high beams
    downhill descent control
    uphill start assist
    110volt output
    tow package (rated at 7700 lbs)
    backup camera
    backup proximity sensors
    automatic tilt mirrors

Extras: (all factory are kept and included)
    7 year bumper to bumper extended warranty includes oil changes and tire rotations
    3" lift
    17" wheels with 32" goodyear silent armor tires. These are quieter, more comfortable and better all around than factory tires. Full size spare.
    Factory chrome 18" wheels and tires included
    Kicker audio upgrade (factory parts, covered under warranty) includes 6 new speakers, one subwoofer and a new amp to run the speakers.
    Custom made one of a kind iPhone dock (charges, plays audio AND video from your iPhone / ipod touch)
    Jeep rubber heavy duty floor mats
    real wood shift knob out of a mercedes
    DVD operation while vehicle in motion

All of the maintenance has been meticulously done. This vehicle does it all, super comfortable, great fuel economy, great towing capacity, awesome for road or ski trips, commuter, etc. It is very rugged yet has all of the creature comforts you can imagine. The only reason I am selling this vehicle is that I need a truck. I will be very sad to see it go.

I have not taken the vehicle hardcore offroading, however I do use it for camping off the beaten path. It is a jeep after all !

2008 was the last year that Jeep produced the Diesel grand cherokees, this being the overland diesel model makes it extremely rare.

(please excuse my poor smashed iPhone)

Last edited by SidewaysInto3rd; 10-25-2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: new price

2. Remove Advertisements

Is it winter yet ? Array SidewaysInto3rd's Avatar
    93 Kat 750
    bumpy bump

new price :$32,500 (firm)

will take your 03+ crew cab short box cummins or duramax, or 07+ tundra as part trade