Quesnel on the long weekend

Thread: Quesnel on the long weekend

KTM 990R ADV, KTM 450SM, KTM 450 SX,KTM 300XC and other :)

Quesnel on the long weekend

OK I was talking with Martin last night on the phone and he has contacted the people at the track in Quesnel regarding some people coming up for the long weekend to practice at their track.

Personally I have never been but I have heard great things about Quesnel.

This is more to try and guage interest and see if anyone would be interested in coming up and possibly riding Saturday and Sunday or even Friday and Saturday for those getting 4 days off as the track is free as far as I know all weekend.

Martin is going to find out the costs involved but I'm getting the impression the track time with be relatively cheap but for those of you coming from Vancouver it's the cost of getting there that might be more of an issue.

It would be a great deal of fun and I will find out more info on pricing but I wanted to get the ball rolling to see if there would be any interest for some of you to come up to practice. I will try and find out any info I can so if you have questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks I'm sure this would be a good time and could be done relatively cheap if you guys and gals get together and combine travel out with a few other riders.

2. Remove Advertisements

invermere bc
    05 husq tc 450
    hey Ryan give me a call 250 6881270 Ken