breaking in leathers

Thread: breaking in leathers

breaking in leathers

are there any products out there to help break in a set of leathers?
    how do you stretch out the stretch panels other than just wearing them, mine have not stretched one bit!
    i was wearing long johns under my pants the other day and i could barely move around, i need the stretch panels in the knees to stretch out more and the one in the back where it connects to the jacket as well.
    any ideas other than just wearing it?

2. Remove Advertisements

2K9 ZX-6R
    wear them to bed and keep em on when having sex (or till end of foreplay anyway
    Your Anguish Sustains Me

Delta B.C.
    2000 R6 RaceBike..
    Just pee all over em.....pee braks in anything...havent you ever bought leather in Mexico
    Life is like a beautiful woman, you just thinks its a bitch cuz it wont give you any.

sumfing nekkid
    Easiest thing, just wear them. They'll break in quite quickly and break in the right places too. Remember though, the leathers are formed into a riding position. Avoid stretching in ways that the leathers aren't meant too be.
    Ride in peace my friends...

Being a road crayon sucks....put your gear between you and the pavement.

WTD: Hot girls with low morals. Own transportation a plus. Sufferers of yellow fever considered first. PM/email me for details.

Purevil is soooooo dreamy Array Flyin''s Avatar
    00 Ninja, 02 F4i, 99 R6 Race, 04 R6 Race... nuthin. :(
    Originally posted by Yamaholic
    Just pee all over em.....pee braks in anything...havent you ever bought leather in Mexico

Listen to Adam.
    Big Jim "There's really no excuse for you being a fucking wanker either, but you still carry on."
    Big Jim "STFU YFI"