Hi, my friend has a black Honda car that has been keyed on side on 3 panels. Its not that bad, some riff-raff walking by with his key sticking out no doubt (deliberately).

So I'm thinking it's possible to for him to fix it himself.

Can anyone recommend a good brand or product that will do a good job of polishing and restoring the panels (the scratch doesn't go deep into the primer, except for one area).

Or can anyone recommend some detailing shops that can fix it? (a body should would just repaint the entire panel and he doesn't need that).

Any help is appreciated, particularly if you repaired similar scratches before.