User: motofeast
Infraction: Spammed (Obvious)

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
Original Post:
here m ansewring allmost all of ur questions about 2010 Yamaha YZF-R1;
Yamaha YZF-R1 is a star super sport-bike from the house of Yamaha. YZF-R1 is deeply related to MotoGP. In 2009, YZF-R1 won the title of ‘Motorcycle of the Year’. It is a performance demon. It has got stunning and thrilling looks with helmets. It is equipped with latest 21st century technology. It is a masterpiece of modern engineering. It has true racing spirit. Its fuel economy is 14.0 km/l. It is priced at US $ 13290.
It has got revolutionary and innovative in-line four, four-stroke, liquid-cooled 998cc DOHC engine. It unleashes the pure performance of 133.9 kW @12,500 RPM and maximum torque is 115.5 Nm @ 10,000 RPM. It is truly a power house. YZF-R1 uses innovative crossplane crankshaft. In fact, YZF-R1 is the only motorcycle using crossplane crankshaft around. It has rigid aluminum delta-box frame. Its design is highly aerodynamic. Bike delivers an awesome ride experience and is good on handling with helmets. It has fully adjustable front and rear suspension, front 43mm inverted fork has independent eft/right
cushioning that results in enhancing damping performance. YZF-R1 features YCC-I (Yamaha Chip-Controlled Intake) and YCC-I
(Yamaha Chip-Controlled Intake) that helps in improving performance and response. Carbon dioxide emission is 165.2 CO2 g/km. and saddlebags are like must
Engine and transmission
Displacement: 998cc
Engine type: In-line four, four-stroke, Liquid-cooled, DOHC
Compression: 12.7:1
Power: 133.9 kW @12,500 RPM
Torque: 115.5 Nm @ 10,000 RPM
Bore x stroke: 78.0 x 52.2 mm
Valves per cylinder: 4
Fuel system: Fuel Injection with YCC-T and YCC-I
Ignition: Transistor Controlled Ignition
Gearbox: 6-speed
Final drive: Chain