Up for sale is an 02 SV650S... Selling because I no longer have the $$$ to keep this hobby going at this time in my life.
The odo reads 33371 but the km's on this engine are actually around 16000... a year after purchasing the bike (2006) from it's previous owner one of the big end bearings blew. To make a long story short we ended up purchasing a replacement engine from the US that had 8000 miles (~13000 km) on it. The original engine blew at 30000 so carry the additional km's and the actual total is around 16000.
The bike has been lowsided once in sandy gravel at a pretty low speed. This was prior to all of the work that has been done on it since. I have shown in the pictures the scrapes and small chips that resulted (mostly evident in the mirror)... When I painted it most of the scrapes came out during sanding.
Ok now on to the good:
Full 04/05 GSXR 750 Front End
- Zoran's steering head bearing
- SV Jim's speedo kit
- SS Goodridge Lines
- lots of life left on brake pads
- Full Akrapovic exhaust with Carbon can
- Black powdercoated rims (by Rainbow)
- Heated grips
- Integrated rear signals
- Motosliders frame + swingarm
- Custom undertail kit by a SVrider.com forum guy but can't recall exactly who it was (small crack but can't see unless you do a spiderman stance)
- Custom license plate holder by yours truly
- Custom paint and clearcoat by ME! Looks awesome (as you can see in the pics) but the clearcoating on the metal tank didn't enamel as hard as I would have liked so a few small chips from jacket zipper
- giant tupperware box full of random SV goodies (oil, chain lube, Haynes manual, tookit, original manual etc etc)
This bike rips hard and is way more fun to drive in the city than any sewing machine inline 4. The front end is night and day to the original and it stops on a dime. I changed the oil/filter during the middle of last summer and have not ridden it since October. Tires were replaced along with the engine so just over 3000km.
Test pilots allowed as long as they have cash in hand.
PM me... only available for viewing in the evenings.