Round 5- prep and vollunteers needed

Thread: Round 5- prep and vollunteers needed

Registered User Array
    Maple Ridge
    2010 BMW G450X

Round 5- prep and vollunteers needed

There will be a Dirt work party Thursday July 22nd 6pm.
    In preparation for our next round this weekend (July 24th Practice 5-7:30pm, July 25th RACING) we are organizing a work party for the dirt section.
    We are looking to water, groom, compact, pick up rocks (on and off the track), change the wood stakes and flagging and a general clean up.
    If you can attend or have a roller/ compactor we can use, please contact Kevin @ or 604-910-6193.

We are also looking for some more help for the race days as well. Corner workers, score keeping, registration? We have some great key vollunteers now that are doing so much of this that I am worried we may burn (sorry Heather, no punn intended) them out.

many thanks,

2. Remove Advertisements

lol nice one, none taken!

We do need more corner workers, those 2 guys show up like clockwork rain or shine! It'd be nice for them to have more help

If you can wave a flag you can corner work, it isn't hard and it is the best seat in the house!

Registered User Array cincity74's Avatar
    da hood
    05 ktm
    I will come help again if i have time will find out thursday morning.Will you have a mini excavator again,or is it oldschool pick and shovel.

old school, it will be easy work, not to much pick and shovelin more raking, and I hear sparky is supplying cold refeshments
    Curent Ride
    08 Husky smr450
    kx 450f
    You are 100% Pure Awesome!