Aug. 21-22 - All Bike Drags at Mission Raceway

Thread: Aug. 21-22 - All Bike Drags at Mission Raceway

Registered User Array
    All makes

Aug. 21-22 - All Bike Drags at Mission Raceway

The Canadian Motorcycle Drag Racing Association (CMDRA) is gearing up for their fifth race of the Drag Specialties/Parts Canada All Bike Drag Series on August 21-22 at Mission Raceway Park in Mission, BC presented by JRfm and The PEAK. The battle for the 2010 championships continues in Mission at a race you don't want to miss!

Come check out everything from 7 second Pro Street bikes, 6 second Pro Mod bikes and Top Fuel Nitro Harley's burning up the quarter mile at over 200 mph. Spectators are welcome to walk around the pits and meet the racers and crew that make it all happen!

The CMDRA is looking forward to another action packed season of racing featuring the fastest, most exciting ALL MAKE motorcycle drag racing action in Canada including the Screamin' Eagle Top Fuel Series, Screamin' Eagle Pro Fuel Series, Screamin' Eagle Pro Dragster Series, Pro Modified Series, Pro Stock Series, Modified Series, Triple J Pipelines Super Gas Series, Screamin' Eagle Stock XL (883) Series, Pro Street Series, McNeney & McNeney Super Bike Series, Mission Springs Brewing Company Street Series, Screamin' Eagle V-Rod Destroyer Series, Gasoline Alley Harley-Davidson Hot Harley Series, Drag Specialties Gas Shootout and the All Steel Builders/Time Machine Motorsports Fuel Shootout along with 2 NEW classes, V Pro and Index Eliminator.

9:00am - FREE Race School, sponsored by Deeley Harley-Davidson Canada & the Trev Deeley Foundation
    9:30am - Test & Tune
    12:30pm - 1st Round of Qualifying

10:00am - Test & Tune
    12:30pm - 1st Round of Eliminations

The CMDRA was formed in 1993 by a group of West Coast Professional dragbike racers and motorcycle enthusiasts. The CMDRA has become known throughout Canada and the USA for its commitment to safety, development and enhancement of All Make Motorcycle Drag Racing. The CMDRA, a non-profit association, is the only fully NHRA sanctioned drag bike racing association in Canada.

For more information please contact:
    Canadian Motorcycle Drag Racing Association
    Phone: (604) 580-9008 or 1-877-580-9008

August 7-8 - MHDRA Drag Strip, Medicine Hat, AB -
    August 21-22 - Mission Raceway Park, Mission, BC -
    September 11-12 - Castrol Raceway, Edmonton, AB -
    September 13 - Year-end Awards Banquet, Nisku Rec Centre, Edmonton, AB

July 31- Aug. 1 - Napierville Dragway, Napierville, QC -
    August 21-22 - Toronto Motorsports Park - Cayuga, ON -
    Last edited by CMDRA; 07-26-2010 at 10:19 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array stevezx12r's Avatar
    The Valley
    2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2003 Yamaha TTR125LE
    These races are always a good time and a chance to see some of Canada's fastest motorcycles.... I was up at the race in Ashcroft and there was a guy making passes at over 200 mph

Blue 2008 R1
    Quote Originally Posted by stevezx12r View Post
    .... I was up at the race in Ashcroft ....
    So was I.
    Tip: If you're planning on going, you might want to bring some earplugs.
    "Teach me to do it myself" Dr. Maria Montessori (1870-1952)

BCSB # 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937. ..

mini bike
    Hmmm just as i get my new film rig wicked...

I hear the funny cars are this weekend!

Registered User Array
    All makes
    WestCoast Freestyle, BC's premier sportbike freestyle demonstration team will be performing three 15 minute shows between rounds on Sunday at the Mission event.

You can expect to see all the latest heartstopping and groundbreaking tricks from these 6 Vancouver based pro riders. Having performed both nationally and internationally, these guys bring it!

Suzuki SV650
    i will be there for sure...Mission is fun..

I did the whole "High School Drag Racing" thing..When i was in high school. Experience of a life time..

Plus the friday night street legals...In my old cavalier LOL